Friday, July 18, 2008

happy birthday Umi :)

today is friday...yes, i luv friday...:)
my boss went to Kuching and i got KMK's meeting this morning...
boring + malas sebab saya masih PMS...:(
but i'm happy coz i'm having date with my kelip...miss ya sweetie :)
my darling dear still MC...sgt2 jealous k...have a good rest ya syg...
today is my MIL's birthday...called her just now...about 5 months we didn't meet up...yes, i miss her so much...i know she missed me too and can't to wait to see me...i'm glad to hear her 'ceria' voice....especially when she said 'Umi dok kemas2 ni, nanti syg balik x de la sepah2'...actually, hubby's home @ kelantan baru siap renovate...and looking forward to kemas2 with syg, Umi, Wan & adik2 when we're back next week...:)
and last but not least, to my dearest Umi....very happy birthday....i love u till the end of time....U means a lot to me and thanks 4 being such an angel to me...can't wait to kiss her cheek...muahss
:)
p/s : i miss my mushroom...:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails