Tuesday, June 10, 2008

my first time blogging...

hello everybody...hope today is the best tuesday for all! actually, i want to welcome to myself to the blogging world...and this is my first time blogging @ this blog...yes, my new blog...hehehe!

before this, i've created 2 blogs but i can't manage it properly and end up, i deleted it! but now, i want to start blogging again...i hope i can continue blogging and blogging...:)

already 4.50 pm....still waiting for hubby to pick me up...suddenly, teringat kat blog...so, here i am...hehehe...after this, we'll going to equine park to take his shoes...actually, he repair his BONIA's shoes that given by me as 'hantaran' during our wedding...anyway, he got a new one but he said he love that shoes so much...of course la, its cost almost RM600 and lagipun its 'hantaran' from me ok...my hp ringing...yes, call from him....got to turun skrg and i'll continue later...c ya...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails