Monday, May 9, 2011

dear daughter of my heart


"You have my love forever
I adored you from the start
It’s a privilege to be your mother
Dear daughter of my heart"




Relationship of Mother and Daughter;

You can see it in their eyes,
in tender hugs and long good-byes,
a love that only moms and daughters know.

You can see it in their smiles,
through passing years and changing styles,
a friendship that continually seems to grow.

You can see it in their lives,
the joy each one of them derives,
in just knowing that the other one is there.

To care and to understand,
lend an ear or hold a hand,
and to celebrate the memories they share.


~ who am I without U ~




3 comments:

Fafau de Craft ( Zana ) said...

so sweetttt!

auwcak said...

happy mother's day buat juee...hug & kiss to marissa ya

Wina Momma S and S said...

happy belated mothers day to u jue :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails