Tuesday, July 8, 2008

without her...


my boss is on leave today...and as usual, i got nothing to do...hehehe...:)
do u know what's in my mind rite now...the answer is my baju raya...i still don't know where to tempah....its already July...arggghh tidakkkkkkk....i think its should be ok if i just send my bajus to my regular tailor @ banting...and this sunday is the right time to go...lagi cpt lagi bagus...abis cite :)



us @ raya last year...

when it comes to raya, i still don't know hows my feeling to celebrate it...i don't think i'll get the great raya after this...yes of course, my raya will not great anymore without her :(....last year, arwah emak masih ada...but this year, i don't know...i think i'm just want to be with abah...that's why i want to celebrate raya here...actually, this year is hubby's turn...but i'm so sorry sayang coz can't make it there...raya together with ur family @ kelantan...i want but i just can't leave abah alone with angah...and i know, he already agree with that...thanks sayang for ur understanding...as u know, only abah that i have in my life now....only God knows hows precious he is to me......

without her...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails