Thursday, December 4, 2008

Terima Kasih Cinta :)

"cinta memang pernah buat aku menangis..

namun akhirnya cinta jua...

yang mengembalikan senyuman di wajahku...

terima kasih cinta..."

WHAT IF YOUR EX SAID THESE TO YOU?

(tag by liyana)

Hi, how are ya?
Sorry, am I know U???
kijam gler aku...hahaha!!!
Hey, you wanna go to mall?
Eh! suka hati aku la...sibuk wat per!!!
I Love You..U love me?
I love my hubby so much :)
Do you want some cookies?
No, thanks
Can you take me a picture?picture?
Sorry, i'm not photog
Help me in my homework?
Ishh...I got so many work to do now..
dan terus lari!!!hahaha!!!
Here's my gift to you..
No, thanks
Let's just textmates?
malas :p
Do you want me to buy you an ipod?
I'm already have it :p
Let's sit together in the bus..
Sorry, I don't want to take a bus..
My hubby's on his way here...
Hi baby..
Please stop dreaming..:p
You still cute..
yes, I am...:p
I still love you..
Sorry, may I bag ur pardon???
Can I visit your house??
Sorry, i'm not receive a stranger...
sgt kijam kan...hahaha!!!
Do you love me?
Do I need to repeat it???
I love my hubby so much :)
u know saya sorang yg setia kn?
yup
kalo u setia,nape main kayu tiga dulu?
he's not a player anyway...

p/s : syg, biarpun dirimu bkn yg pertama...

namun, dirimu segala2nya bagiku...

i love u so much...muahsss...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails